Sunday 27 March 2011

Turning a negative into a positive

Today has been a difficult day,things have happened that are out of my control so I thought it would be a good idea to try and look on the bright side (as they say). On that note I have taken to try and start writing poetry. Something I haven't done for years.


Writing poetry always helped me to work through issues...so hopefully it will do again. I decided that the things happening in my life that I can't control I will write about and that way I may be able to make some sense out of them. (hense the inspiraation). So far I have more than one topic to write about so I may just try and write one about friendship first as I have figured out that the people I have chosen as my friends are 100% there for me now matter what.

After that I may try and write one for my Daughter. The sweet and sensative girl, who may have had a tough time but is coming through it thanks to the pateince and understanding of her friends.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you 'blogging' hunni. It's always good to get things out and not bottle them up. I'm so looking forward to reading your poetry.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it may take a while.....they never seem to be exactley what i want so I redo and redo....Jenni used to say I should stick to the first draft as that's how I felt at the time but I like to make it as good as possible.

    ReplyDelete